A set of five case studies bring users of different nature and scientists together for one goal, the co-development of climate information and climate services.
The case studies address the following sectors:
- Winter tourism centers in Northern Finland
- Temperature-related human mortality in European regions
- Extreme weather risks to maritime activities
- Climate services for marine fisheries
- Yamal 2040: Scenarios for the Russian Arctic
Each case study follows a broadly similar pattern, involving:
- identification of end-user requirements
- development of products (climate and information services)
- evaluation and valuation of products and information delivered by Blue-Action
- dissemination of results to broader audiences of users interested in these services
- fostering replication of these services by organisations outside the consortium
Are you interested in a general introduction to our case studies?
Please check out our booklet, here you can find a description of the goals of these case studies in a plain language